04 September 2006

Stila Lip Glaze Stick




I reorganized my makeup case again. Here it is. This is not all my stuff - I keep pencils and brushes upright in glasses, and I also have a smaller case with makeup I use less frequently. I sharpened all my pencils and washed my brushes, too.

My most recent acquisition is this Stila Lip Glaze Stick. It's a gloss but it's packaged in a chubby stick, and it comes with a nice sharpener. I'm always looking for lip glosses that aren't sticky-feeling; something between a gloss and a balm; Cargo's feel really good, but they have very little color to them. I like the Stila Lip Glaze Stick because I like sharpening makeup pencils - it seems so clean to just sharpen it and have fresh stuff all the time, instead of sticking the applicator wand or brush back into the product over and over. It also has very little color (the color I chose is "Starfruit" - a rosy pink with reflective particles), but more than Cargo, and it feels very moisturizing and light.

Now that I think about it, Origins used to have a chubby stick lipstick I liked... wonder what happened to that product. They're always discontinuing the things I like! Pfft.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Dan the 'plunger-man' as tidy as you?

That is one ship shape beauty booth you got goin' on. Are there no baby dust bunnies, or a lost hair or two, or perhaps a confused spring clip (looking for a mate) scattered around the bottom of your valise full of splendor and magic?

pink fluff and stuff said...

No, there's no gross stuff in the bottom of the case!
I use a little bit of masking tape turned inside-out and press it against the bottom to pick up any powder, glitter, and (God forbid)dead cells.
(Dear Daniel and I are both tidy and slightly germophobic.)