23 September 2006

Happy Autumnal Equinox!



Today is the Autumnal Equinox here in the northern hemisphere, on planet Earth. (Yes, I am convinced that there is other intelligent life in the universe and that those creatures read blogs.) Today is the day when the sun passes over the celestial equator and the daylight hours and the nighttime hours are just about equal - 12 hours each. Autumnal equinox is a very important, auspicious day; a good day to finish some unfinished business, throw out some old junk; start something new.

The necklace in the photo is a Tarina Tarantino Pink Head Hello Kitty necklace, with jet black crystals and beads, and something I have coveted and wanted and admired for a long time. And that's my neck! The necklace is an Equinox gift from Dear Daniel!

Excuse me, I'm now going to go and faint from the excitement and giddiness!!!

No comments: