14 September 2006

I Wish Trashy Shoes Came in Half Sizes




Last year I ordered these black and white patent saddle shoes from Trashy.com. (The photo is from their site. This is not my foot.)

They are cheap and tacky, but they are cute, and I needed them to complete a particular outfit. (And hey, I never said I was some blueblood preppy.) At the time, they were backordered beyond the event I needed them for, so I cancelled my order. But I need them again! The thing is, they don't come in half sizes - in fact, cheap slutty shoes always come in whole sizes only. And I really do wear a true size 6.5 shoe - a 6 is almost always too small and a 7 is ALWAYS too large. Cheap tacky shoes are one thing, but cheap tacky shoes that don't fit are just bad. I can't go there. *sigh* But I still need something like this shoe!

No comments: