10 August 2006

Pizza Orgasmica

We sometimes order pizza from Pizza Orgasmica.

I was mad at them for a while because we once ordered a pizza, and it still hadn't arrived an hour and a half later, so I called to see if our driver got into a car accident or what. "YOU GOT YOUR PIZZA," a guy with a New Zealand accent screamed at me. "WE DELIVERED IT!" Turns out they delivered my pizza to apartment "C". We live in APARTMENT "D".

How freakish are the people in Unit C, that they accepted, paid for and ate a pizza they didn't even order?!


Apartment D, dammit. D as in DOGGIE STYLE, which is the actual name of one of their pizzas. I've never had the Doggie Style, since I eat meat rarely, and it's covered with five different meats.

Well, I got over the mis-delivery, and we can order from them again. They do have some clever names and you can get the pizza with this delicious, thin, crisp cornmeal crust. I like to think up really vulgar names I would use if I owned Pizza Orgasmica...like "The Big Throbbing Sausage"...that would be my first one.

No comments: