14 August 2006

Kamio Happiness Animals




I picked up this little notepad with different animal face sheets of paper inside at
Kawaii Corner, a tiny, jam-packed little shop in San Francisco's Outer Richmond area. At first I thought, all this stuff is so cute, but how can anyone afford the rent on this shop and make a living selling nothing but items at less that $5 each?! Then I saw that the young woman who owns/runs the shop had a huge pile of packages she was getting ready to mail out. Probably most of her business is through the website. God, I want to have a store where I get to pick out and write descriptions for all the cute stuff!!! I need to have rich parents like Veruca Salt in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - that wicked brat who said, "DADDY, I WANT A TRAINED SQUIRREL!" and ended up going down the garbage chute in the chocolate factory...

I think my mom would be a better bet than my dad, actually. She's much more the spoiling type; my pops is kind of cheap.

Maybe I'll try that on her. "MOMMY, I WANT A HELLO KITTY STORE!"

Something tells me that will not fly.

No comments: