02 August 2006

I've Got a Brand New Pair of Rollerskates... You've Got a Brand New Key!







A visitor to Femmetopia liked my rollerskates so much that she posted a photo I took of Skeepants inside one of my skates in her blog! (braehoward.covblogs.com/)


My skates were a gift from my boyfriend, who had them custom-made for me. He bought the sneakers (Saucony sneakers) and then turned them over to a fellow he knows whose family started a skate shop in Chicago fifteen years ago, which they still own and operate.
There is a metal plate connected to the sole of the shoe, and smooth-rolling, hot pink wheels were added. Whee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! And the skates are too! ;)

Anonymous said...

i would marry any man who'd be so thoughtful and funky and cool as to get me custom made rollerskates! i absolutely love those.