13 June 2006

To Bob or Not To Bob?

(I'm not talking about Bend Over Boyfriend)

Here's my latest fashion dilemma, and also the one I've been thinking about the most:

I have long hair. It's not anything like crazy Crystal Gayle-long, it's just normal-long; around three or four inches below my shoulders. Every few years I suddenly get SICK TO DEATH of having long hair and I either cut it to shoulder-length, which kind of half-satisfies me, or all the way to a chin-length bob. The last time I had my hair cut into a bob was in 2003. I look young with a bob, which is good, but I also look fatter with a bob. So to counteract the fattening effects of the bob, I would have to first work out really hard and get into the best possible shape before I get it.

It is weird that hair length and style can make a person look thinner or fatter.
Eeew, can't I just grow my hair down to my feet and then perm it so it covers me entirely? Like Cousin Itt in the Addams Family.

No comments: