31 October 2006

Halloween... and Dinnerware






Five years later, Dear Daniel is still thoughtful, sweet and funny. I have two Hello Kitty stuffed animals and I came home from work today to find their paws and heads wrapped in some toilet paper "mummy wrappings" for Halloween. I laughed out loud. Plus, I received some amazing chocolates!

There's a huge new shopping center in downtown San Francisco - it has a Bloomingdales department store. I went after work to get some chocolates for Dear Daniel for Halloween. My friend Meagan and I had fun looking at stuff. I showed her the black and white dishes I'd seen a few months ago and liked (bottom). They are Kate Spade dinnerware. Right - Kate Spade is not just for plain and overpriced fabric handbags anymore! Dinnerware, too!

We both liked the Missoni graphic black and white dishes that called to us across the whole geaming, sparkling crystal and china department (top). But mostly, we just enjoyed picking out the ugliest Baccarat crystal figurines for each other and saying, "You need that!" She picked out a black crystal Labrador retriever figurine for me, and I retaliated with a giant crystal Buddha.

No comments: