11 October 2006

Gag Me With a Toothbrush

Following is a list of disgusting things that one should not ever have to see in a shared employee (not public) bathroom. All of these are things I have seen and often see in my work's shared employee bathroom. The bathroom is unisex and has two stalls. We all know each other, and every day I look at my coworkers and think: which ones of you are so disgusting?! Monsters!

- Long hairs in the sink. Long hairs anywhere besides attached to someone's head.
- Splatters of tooth plaque on the mirror from people flossing
- poop in the toilet
- splatters of menstrual blood on the floor or on the toilet
- public hairs on the toilet
- soaked bloody menstrual pad face up in the open trash can
- boogers with nose hairs in them in the sink


The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my freshman year at college i was the 'team leader' of the dorm cleaning squad. i cleaned bathrooms everyday and feel your pain (times 2 or 3 maybe!)

bodies are rather disgusting. and people's choices can be even more disgusting!

captain corky said...

Sometimes I wonder if people sit on a 45 degree angle when they are going to the bathroom. How do they miss the bowl?