28 January 2007

The World's Ugliest Bag





Okay, it's official. Vera Bradley really does make the ugliest bags on the planet.

Witness.

I saw this lady tasting yogurt at the Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market in San Francisco. She swung her big Vera Bradley tote in "Windsor Navy" over her shoulder to get a taste. She also caught me taking her picture. I just smile when that happens, and pretend I'm a tourist. It's cheap of me, I know, but don't I deserve for racial stereotypes to work in my favor sometimes?

7 comments:

Mx said...

I think the bag is ever so lovely

the wearer?...... maybe a day at Tru

I'll go with her

grin

Mx said...

Tru

Someone called and asked me what Tru was....and that I should post it. I said 'this isn't my blog'
they said... 'Oh' (?)

You can decide if you want to post this D.... my readers are your readers..:)

Mx said...

oops

Visit truhere

pink fluff and stuff said...

I haven't been there, but I'd like to try that Orange and Oxygen manicure they offer!

Samantic said...

I think that the actual color for that bag is called Java Blue. I know this because I really wanted the whole set (must be a Southern thing) in either that color or Chelsea Green, which I think she retired. I usually agree with you on so much, I can't believe you dont like the Vera's. Maybe it was just that ugly chick. Here's hoping!

Samantic said...

And also, the ugly chick is carrying around the luggage bag like it is a purse. She just wanted to look cool. Idiot. You could probably fit half of San Fran in that bag, dunce.

pink fluff and stuff said...

Sam - I have a Vera Bradley bag, as you know... a brown one. I'm not sure what it is about them that annoys me so much; overly sweet, maybe. Kind of what I associate with "country". I don't necessarily agree that this woman is ugly, by the way. Her eyeglasses make her look angry. And hey, it is early on a Saturday morning, let's cut her some slack...