22 January 2007

The Glitter That Went the Way of the Dinosaur



Tony and Tina "Cosmic Lights" loose glitter is no more, because Tony and Tina cosmetics is no more. I liked their packaging and I liked their product names like "Trancendence" and "Valkyrie" and "Spirit Guide" and "Unmistakable Love". At one point I had iridescent white that looked sort of green and blue in certain light, gold, silver, blue and pink. I liked their glitters because they were make of such fine particles and came in such awesome colors. It was subtle - not tacky or outrageous. My mom, who is generally very tailored, even liked them so much she bought herself and me a bronzey one when we went to NYC together a few summers ago.
I just ordered two pots of silver from someone on Ebay. I hate using Ebay, but sometimes it's the easiest way to find something discontinued or rare!

1 comment:

Mx said...

I always get great beauty product tips here!!!

Are Tony & Tina still married?