18 May 2006

Psycho Ebay Sellers Gone Wild

This is what I get for buying a stupid $15.00 Hello Kitty tee shirt from Ebay, and having the audacity to request that it be shipped to my work rather than to my home.
I never replied back to the seller's final email. She can keep the tee shirt AND my fifteen bucks if it means she will leave me alone forever!

No more Ebay for me. I mean it this time!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Jennifer
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:32 AM
To: Danielle
Subject: Re: Item #9319136420 - Notification of an Instant Payment Received

I will only ship to the confirmed paypal address. If I do not and the package gets lost in the mail, I am in trouble. Sorry, paypal rules and I don't want to get stuck.
Thanks
Christine
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Christine,

Please just cancel my order and refund my money.

Thank you!

Danielle

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your item is already packed and ready to go. If you want to make sure it is safe, why not just insure it for $1.35. I do put delivery confirmation on all items, so I could tell you when it arrives then you will know if someone has stolen it and I can file with the post office for a refund. Please let me know if you still want a refund. I only am following the rules b/c I have been burnt by buyers in the past having items sent to addresses other then listed, then once they get it at the address they gave me, they wait awhile and put in a cliam that they did not get the item. I am then stuck b/c I have tracking that goes to an address other then listed. I hope you understand where I am coming from. I really don't want to have to refund, b/c then I would have to file with ebay that the transaction was not completed. I will be waiting for an answer, but I am on my way to the post office for the day.
Thanks
Christine

No comments: