22 May 2006

The Butt Crack and the Panty.






Okay, I acknowledge that it is f*cking rude to take a photo of someone without their permission. My victims - two unsuspecting women just out for a nice early lunch with their boyfriends at a sidewalk cafe, and one of them with fantastic posture! Okay, later on I will crop the photos so they are more anonymous. But why, really? Couldn't this be ANYONE? I am not here to pass judgement on women whose ass cracks, tattoos and panties peek out of their low-slung jeans. Quite often I myself feel a breeze between the hem of my baby tee and the so-called waist of my jeans, and it matters not if they are cheapie American Eagle jeans, classic Levi's, or pricey Citizens of Humanity. And I'm not tall at all. In fact, I'm short. This is the reality of women's jeans! Unless you want to get them from the LL Bean catalog and look horribly out-of-date, like a suburban soccer mom in a minivan, your panties and/or asscrack WILL show. Everything is low-rise! The jeans are fine when one is standing; a pair that fits well will hug your hips and lower belly and cover your underpants, your ass crack and all your pubic hair. But when you sit or God forbid crouch, the circumference of fabric (incorrectly called a waistband - let us now call it a hip-band) that fits at your hips while standing will scoot down that dangerous 3/4 inch or so, showing all your business.

Try this next time you go shopping for jeans. Turn around with your back toward the mirror. Look over your shoulder at your backside. Squat down. Say hi to your panties!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got some panties you can try on... better yet, smell!

pink fluff and stuff said...

That's great. Thanks so much. You know you can get money selling your dirty panties on Ebay, right?

Zee said...

This post is hilarious, made me crack a smile ... on my face! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog..

pink fluff and stuff said...

Thank you... I love your butt crack!