17 February 2007

Sigg Swiss-made Water Bottles




I try to drink a lot of water, for the simple reason that a massage therapist who used to come 'round my workplace (my previous workplace, not my current one) gasped in horror when she felt my back, claimed I had the second-tightest muscles of anyone in the company, and warned me that I needed to regularly stretch, r-e-l-a-x, get set up more ergonomically at my desk, and drink more water. It kind of scared me, since I figure she feels a lot of back muscles, and if mine shocked her, it must be bad. I try to drink a lot of water now. (I still work on a laptop at work at a desk that doesn't adjust, and I'm not particularly relaxed, but...)

I recently upgraded from a plastic water bottle (I had one of those special ones that say they don't leach plastic into your water) to one of these Sigg Swiss water bottles. They're made of aluminum and supposedly don't absorb any taste or odor, even if you have juice or tea in the bottle. They're nearly unbreakable. The bottles come in a lot of fun colors, sizes and designs. There are really sweet ones for kids. The one I got is this black one with white lace and a stag on it - the design is called "Swiss Tradition." Our part time receptionist at work really liked mine, and she drinks water out of a really huge glass bottle that she likes, so I went back today and bought her this white Sigg bottle with a modern-arty purple and lavender design on it; the style is called "Delight".

No comments: