03 February 2007

Dark Chocolate Dipped Altoids



DD and I went for a rather long exercise walk today; maybe 4 miles. I was a bit cranky toward the last 1/4 of the walk because I was getting cold. We stopped at a drugstore for a bottle of drinking water, and saw the Dark Chocolate Dipped Altoids. I'd never tried them before today, and I love the chocolate brown packaging, the light brown paper inside, and the mints are yummy. They're like teeny tiny Junior Mints. They have that same weird shiny coating. DD doesn't eat any beef or pork (or things derived from them) and Altoids contain gelatin so ha ha, they're all mine. I got chocolate peppermint and would like to try the chocolate ginger ones when I see them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate ginger ones? WHY aren't my stores carrying even the chocolate mint ones? Ugh- now I have a craving!

pink fluff and stuff said...

People have been blogging about them since July, but today was the first time I'd seen them. They'll come to you soon, I am sure.