05 February 2007

Paloma Picasso's Sugar Stacks



Nothing induces my gag reflex faster than a preppy milquetoast bore sporting a "Return to Tiffany" sterling silver necklace. (Okay, I had one, too, and I grew tired of it seven years ago.) I'm not interested in sterling silver.

I am HIGHLY INTERESTED in these Paloma Picasso-designed Tiffany Sugar Stacks, as they're called. I like the name; it's fun and playful instead of uptight. I like that the stones are semi-precious - amethyst, citrine, quartz and chalcedony, and I LOVE the smooth square cabochon type cut and polish. You can buy these rings individually, and they're meant to be worn as a stack.
There are two orange ones (orange chalcedony and citrine) and a yellow (lemon quartz) that would be awesome together!
If you can afford them, you should get them. :)

1 comment:

Heidi on Vashon said...

Do you remember when her stuff first started showing up in the T&Co catalogs? I admit I thought at first she was a coattail surfer, but then it was clear she has profound talent and bold taste.

Sugar stacks--me likey!