29 May 2008

The Men of Sex and the City




Tomorrow I go to see Sex in the City, the movie. We already have tickets for a 7:00 showing, right after work, and we're going to a theater walking distance from our work, so nothing can possibly go wrong! (Knock on wood.) My three favorite men from Sex and the City were Smith Jarrod, because he was pretty much flawless in looks and in character, and because he was open to dating older women. Hey, I take that very seriously now that I'm friggin' thirty-five.
The deliciously bitchy stylist Anthony Marentino was definitely one of my favorites. Every time he was in an episode it was so good. He was the bitch I want to be in my next life (just as soon as I finish my tenure as POLLYANNA REINCARNATE); to just act out and say what I'm REALLY thinking at any given moment; to be mean 'cause it can feel good.

My number one favorite man from Sex in the City is Stanford Blatch. He was adorable and loyal and insecure, and just so cheerful and perky. I'm so excited to see the movie tomorrow!

No comments: