09 May 2008

Bye, Bye, Bitches



I got a new job! It's closer to home (REALLY close to home!), more interesting, the office is nicer and cleaner, it pays more, and the people seem nice!

I gave two weeks' notice and at first felt on top of the world. I seriously felt like I was bouncing instead of walking. But then the owners are giving me the cold shoulder. These people are so weird. Instead of saying thanks for all your hard work, we're sorry to see you go, good luck, they are acting angry and hostile. I don't know why they have to take it so personally. The way they are behaving is so immature. Meanwhile, I'm plowing through tons of work to get them to a good place with all my stuff. I feel like I'm turning the other cheek, but getting beat up pretty badly...

3 comments:

Mx said...

Danielle, That is great news! Best Wishes on your new job... and kudos to you for taking the high road with the owners... the idiots!

:0 :)

More Turkish Delight said...

Congrats! You wrapped it all up professionally! On to positive places!

Listen Up, MoFos! said...

Dani! How great for you! Don't even sweat it, if they can't appreciate your hard work that's too bad for them. I'm shaking my head at them right now!

Yay! New job! Congrats!