19 March 2007



There are lots of great things to be had at Arch drafting supply in San Francisco, like small notebooks from Japan, Rhodia paper, pens, folios, ink, and art and design books. I was torn between buying a book of drawings by Yoshitomo Nara and this business card case designed by Rod Dyer and made by Acme Studios.
Because my business cards have just been shoved into my little wallet with some various dollar bills, and that's not a very nice or professional way to keep them and to exchange them with others', I got this case. I'd been eyeing it online at modern goods store Unica for some time, so when I saw it at Arch I thought I should get it. It was the only one they had and it was in a case, which somehow makes me feel (hope) I won't see too many other people with the same one. I love black and white, I love the shiny enamel and the clean, unfussy design.

No comments: