10 March 2007

Spring Has Sprung



Warmer weather always brings out the shorts, the sickly pale legs, the camisole tops, and my personal favorite: the exposed ASS CRACK!

Someone once asked me how I manage to take pictures of people without their knowing I'm taking their picture. Oh, come on; it's so easy. I've done it in crowds, I've done it when their friends were looking right at me.
For this shot, I simply asked Dear Daniel to pose near the group of women who were sitting on the ground with their butt cracks peepin' out of their low-rise pants. "Smile!" I said cheerfully, as I pointed the camera not at DD, but at the stranger's butt. No one pays attention to anything.

I've also been asked whether I think I'm being unfair or cruel by taking photos of people without their knowledge or permission and posting them on my blog. The answer is no! They're always anonymous, and it's not like it's Britney Spears' genitals.

1 comment:

Brae Howard said...

i have seen too many similar sights here in philadelphia. it's a nationwide fashion scandal. i share your pain of the aesthetic pollution it causes.

sheesh!