29 February 2008

For Meagan, who loves color!



No one loves color more than my friend Meagan and me, and she wears a candy-colored necklace where each bead is a different colored fruit sour like no one else can, not to mention her black with neon colors Spank Rock tee shirt with the neck cut out 80's style.

I'm not sure where this love of the 80's came from; I think it's because we were both a little too young to enjoy it the first time it came around! I was just a kid, and while I admired all the teenagers and young adults in their 80's fashions, I was dressed in a blue plaid polyester school uniform five days a week and whatever painfully preppy play clothes my mother had me in on the weekends.

Home sick, there's not much to do; I can't even concentrate on an adolescent lit novel. Browsing online retailers is pretty much the extent of what I can handle, in between making batches of echinacea tea. I found these Betsey Johnson shoes on Zappos.com.

Meagan, these would look so good on you! (Her feet are really tiny. Not that I think wild shoes only look good on small feet, but you know what I mean.)

No comments: