11 June 2007

Hidden Tape




I like to giftwrap, and I'm pretty good at it. My mom taught me how. Everyone in our family wraps the same way. Well, at least my grandma did, (she passed away), my mom does, and one of my aunts does, too. My special signature is that I hide the tape by either using double-stick tape beneath the flaps of the paper, or by using stickers or seals instead of tape to hold a flap down. This is a gift for a nineteen-year-old I know; for her birthday; hence the bubblegum pink ribbon. I love this giftwrap paper; it's very heavy and rich-feeling and it behaves beautifully. (The most difficult material to wrap with is shiny foil paper; it's very unforgiving and it dents and wrinkles and gets fingerprints easily.)

I put somewhat matching Hello Kitty stickers on the two sides of the box to hold the paper down.

No comments: