11 March 2008

Little Lipgloss cell phone thing


I was browsing my local Sephora today, needing a new mascara since I dropped mine on the floor, and strangely enough, the impact of falling from my towering height of four foot eleven inches broke the plastic tube off at the neck, resulting in a waterproof black blobby mess every time I pull the wand out of the tube and the neck of the tube kind of gapes like a loose tooth. Anyhow, I decapitated my Diorshow waterproof black mascara and needed a new one, and was in Sephora walking around and waiting for my lips to plump up after having applied a ton of Lipfusion XL night treatment stuff. The stuff is $49 a tube so I wanted to see if it really works. Anyhow, I saw these little tiny lipgloss cell phone charms by Bourjois and thought they were very cute! It doesn't have to be all pink and femme-y either; they have clear (mint) that looks blue in the tube and could go on your black cell phone. It's $9.

I haven't reached a verdict on the Lipfusion XL night treatment. It definitely tingles and feels pretty weird...

No comments: