23 October 2007

Georgia Rule



If I wrote about all the bad movies I see, it would just be endless. I kind of purposely try not to write about all the bad movies, much like I try not to write about all the clothes and shoes I want, because where do you stop with that kind of thing? A person could have a whole blog, updated about 20 times a day if you write about bad movies and all the clothes and shoes and handbags you want.

But Georgia Rule was just SO, SO bad that I must make an exception to my rule! It was so bad that I can't believe the studio producers had the nerve to write a scolding letter to Lindsay Lohan telling her that her bad behavior was jeopardizing the film. Umm... she could not have made the suckiness of this film any worse. It had a bad screenplay, bad dialogue*, pathetic attempt at making LA look like rural Idaho... and Dermot Mulroney as a veterinarian... Jane Fonda's stiff, expressionless eyes and eyelids... everything about Felicity Huffman, oh, God, Georgia Rule is SUCH A BAD MOVIE!

Tangent: look at this old picture of beautiful Jane Fonda.

The movie sucked so bad I can't even write a coherent post!

* Some of Lindsay Lohan's character's BAD lines:
1) "You don't have to brush me or feed me after riding me."
2) "I'm going to find your boyfriends and f*ck them stupid."

and this profound pearl of wisdom:

3) "You can't stop what's done to you. You can only survive it."

I know, I was a total moron for even putting it on my Netflix queue...

1 comment:

More Turkish Delight said...

... And if I hear Jane Fonda yell "Georgia rule!" one more time...
Another reason we're total morans - we stayed up way too late to finish it! Oy.