22 May 2007

It Made Me Do Three Loads of Laundry...



I received a gift today from a pal at work. It's a very pretty glass bottle of fancy laundry detergent! It's mostly natural and has a very soft smell--kind of indistinctly floral and also somewhat like Love's Baby Soft, but very faintly--not overpowering like most big brand name commercial detergents; it's made by the Good Home Co. I'm very fussy about fragrances, especially synthetic fragrances... of course, I do think there's a nice happy medium between Clinique Happy (MOST HORRIBLE FRAGRANCE EVER!) and some of the people I work with, who smell like a mixture of onions, really stale armpits, unwashed clothes and mildew...

I was so excited about the nice-smelling, fancy detergent that I went home (after dealing with a flat tire I discovered as I was leaving work) and did three loads of laundry! I owe all my clean socks and towels and jeans to Ellen at work!

No comments: