28 December 2007

The Pregnant Goat



Out in the boonies where my mother lives, there's a ranch where people raise and sell llamas. It's only a few blocks from my mom's house. Every time I go visit her, I walk over to the llama ranch to see the llamas. They're really beautiful and graceful, and they have such big eyes and long eyelashes. They look very intelligent, and they're curious--they all come over to look at us when when we go by to look at them!

The people with the llamas also have a herd of goats. This time the goats were even more interesting than the llamas. They were totally pregnant. I've never seen anything quite like this pregnant goat. She looked like she'd swallowed a flying saucer. It was kind of disconcerting, actually.

1 comment:

Brae Howard said...

i worked at the philadelphia zoo for two months of my life as a photographer. they had these goats in the children's zoo and they actually weren't pregnant. everyone always thought they were. i forget what they were called. wish i had more facts in my head on the funny pregnantish goats.